Drug & Alcohol Treatment
“Together Building a New Way of Life”
Conewago Snyder – Contact Us
18336 Rt. 522 • Beavertown, PA 17813
Phone: (570) 658-7383 • Fax: (570) 658-7376
Conewago Snyder offers both short and long term non-hospital residential drug treatment.
- Serene farmland environment located in Beavertown, Snyder County
- Licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Drug & Alcohol
- Evidence based practices including Motivational Enhancement Therapy and Cognitive Behavioral therapy
- Modified Therapeutic Community model
- 99 bed inpatient capacity (includes 40 bed completely sequestered women’s unit)
- Serves men & women 18 years and older
- Transportation available
What happens when I first arrive?
What to Bring (& What Not to Bring)
Firetree, Ltd. is pleased to announce that its men's halfway house, New Way of Life, is opening on October 16th. Located at 2275 Warren Road, Indiana PA, the program will serve up to 25 men ages 18 and older. Being on a bus line as well as within walking distance...read more