Drug & Alcohol Treatment
“Together Building a New Way of Life”
Conewago Snyder – Contact Us
18336 Rt. 522 • Beavertown, PA 17813
Phone: (570) 658-7383 • Fax: (570) 658-7376
Conewago Snyder offers both short and long term non-hospital residential drug treatment.
- Serene farmland environment located in Beavertown, Snyder County
- Licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Drug & Alcohol
- Evidence based practices including Motivational Enhancement Therapy and Cognitive Behavioral therapy
- Modified Therapeutic Community model
- 99 bed inpatient capacity (includes 40 bed completely sequestered women’s unit)
- Serves men & women 18 years and older
- Transportation available
What happens when I first arrive?
What to Bring (& What Not to Bring)
Conewago Indiana will be adding a 3.5 level co-occurring capable program beginning July 1, 2019. To review the program description, please follow the link below: Level 3.5 Co-Occurring Capable Programread more