Community Reentry Centers
“Together Building a New Way of Life”
Syracuse Pavilion Residential Reentry Center – Contact Us
701 Erie Blvd East • Syracuse, NY 13210
Phone: (315) 442-5949 • Fax: (315) 442-5896
- Located in Syracuse, New York
- Life skills classes
- Individualized Assessment / Comprehensive Medical Screening
- Client Monitoring System
- Case Management
- Goal Oriented Program Plan and Home Plan Assistance
- Personalized Continuum of Care Plan
- Community Based Support Services (AA/NA, Mental Health, Legal, Religious, Vocational, and Educational)
- Chemical Dependency Education Resources
- Internal and External Recreation Programs
- Community Service
- Direct Payment of Court Costs, Fines, and Restitution
All eligible referrals will be males and females age 18 and older who have an association with the criminal justice system. Referrals into the program are directed through Federal Bureau of Prisons.
What happens when I first arrive?
What to Bring (& What Not to Bring)
Firetree, Ltd. is committed to the safety of their clients, staff, and families. During these unprecedented times, we would like to let you know of the increased preventative measures we have implemented across all of our facilities. All efforts have been put into...