How can I pay for treatment?
Finding funding may seem difficult but we can help you through the process. We have outlined a number of funding options.
What happens when I first arrive?
Our staff will help you feel safe and comfortable during your treatment stay.
Is there a blackout period?
There is a mandatory three day blackout period for those in drug & alcohol treatment programs. There is a mandatory seven day blackout period for those in community reentry centers.
Can my family visit me while I'm in treatment?
Yes! Family visits are welcome and encouraged. Visiting days/hours vary by facility; you will be given visiting information upon admission.
What can I bring?
- Clothes -a weeks worth is sufficient. Laundry facilities and laundry products are available.
- Toiletries - please bring unopened toiletries not containing alcohol and not in an aerosol can.
- Cigarettes - unopened packs only. Please do not bring loose tobacco, rolling papers, or lighters. These rules apply to all facilities except Conewago Place. Conewago Place is a nicotine free environment.
- Money - up to $100.00
What Not to bring:
- Electronic devices (laptops, tablets, cell phones, MP3 players)
- Printed material, t-shirts, etc. with explicit sexual content/obscene language or portraying drugs, alcohol or violence
What are your polices?
Firetree, Ltd.'s policies are very detailed and extensive.