County Funding

All counties in Pennsylvania have a drug and alcohol office which not only provides assessment services but also provides funding to those who qualify.

Healthchoices/Managed Care Organizations (MCO)

All counties in Pennsylvania administer their Medical Assistance (MA) funding through HealthChoices Organizations. If you are member of a HealthChoices provider, you will have a card that looks much like a medical insurance card. On your card, you will find a phone number to call for services/funding information.


We do offer the option for clients to pay fully out of pocket.

For more information on pricing and payment plans, please contact us.

You may also call 1-888-347-3873 to speak to our Admission Staff about your options.