Drug & Alcohol Treatment
“Together Building a New Way of Life”
Conewago Snyder – Contact Us
18336 Rt. 522 • Beavertown, PA 17813
Phone: (570) 658-7383 • Fax: (570) 658-7376
Conewago Snyder offers both short and long term non-hospital residential drug treatment.
- Serene farmland environment located in Beavertown, Snyder County
- Licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Drug & Alcohol
- Evidence based practices including Motivational Enhancement Therapy and Cognitive Behavioral therapy
- Modified Therapeutic Community model
- 99 bed inpatient capacity (includes 40 bed completely sequestered women’s unit)
- Serves men & women 18 years and older
- Transportation available
What happens when I first arrive?
What to Bring (& What Not to Bring)
Firetree, Ltd. is committed to the safety of their clients, staff, and families. During these unprecedented times, we would like to let you know of the increased preventative measures we have implemented across all of our facilities. All efforts have been put into...read more