Drug & Alcohol Treatment
“Together Building a New Way of Life”
Conewago Snyder – Contact Us
18336 Rt. 522 • Beavertown, PA 17813
Phone: (570) 658-7383 • Fax: (570) 658-7376
Conewago Snyder offers both short and long term non-hospital residential drug treatment.
- Serene farmland environment located in Beavertown, Snyder County
- Licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Drug & Alcohol
- Evidence based practices including Motivational Enhancement Therapy and Cognitive Behavioral therapy
- Modified Therapeutic Community model
- 99 bed inpatient capacity (includes 40 bed completely sequestered women’s unit)
- Serves men & women 18 years and older
- Transportation available
What happens when I first arrive?
What to Bring (& What Not to Bring)
Laura Lane joined the Firetree corporate office in September 2018 as the new Chief Operating Officer. Laura has worked in the human service field for the last 14 years. Prior to starting with Firetree, Laura worked for a vocational agency where she served as the...read more