Firetree, Ltd. is committed to the safety of their clients, staff, and families. During these unprecedented times, we would like to let you know of the increased preventative measures we have implemented across all of our facilities. All efforts have been put into place with guidance from the CDC and the Pennsylvania Department of Health.
Please note that all incoming clients are being tested for COVID-19 upon admission.
- Our Intake Department is assessing and evaluating incoming clients by inquiring about travel during the previous 14 days, potential exposure to COVID-19 and presence of flu-like symptoms or flu prior to admission.
We are closely monitoring all CDC updates to ensure we are up to date on the latest information and guidelines.
- We are in communication with local health departments to receive important community-specific updates.
- All incoming clients are being tested for COVID-19 upon admission.
- Staff are thoroughly disenfecting the buildings at various times throughout the day.
- Masks and hand sanitizer are monitored and distributed to all clients for appropriate use.
- Anyone entering the building is being screened for symptoms as well as having their temperature taken.
- Personal protective equipment items are routinely checked to ensure proper and secure storage.
- CDC informational posters are on display to provide important guidance on proper social distancing and handwashing procedures.
For the safety of our clients, their families, and our staff, on-site visits are no longer allowed at any of our Conewago facilities.
- We are offering telehealth visitations so that our clients can remain connected to their loved ones during this time.
For specific information regarding these changes and limitations, please contact us directly.
For detailed information on COVID-19, please visit https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html