Firetree, Ltd. is excited to announce that we will be opening up a Residential Reentry Center in Scranton, PA. The name of the center will be Scranton Pavilion and we are scheduled to open up to accept clients in July 2021. To start, the center will house 20 clients referred from the Federal Bureau of Prisons, 16 male and 4 female.
Firetree, Ltd. operates two other Residential Reentry Centers, Capitol Pavilion in Harrisburg, PA and Syracuse Pavilion in Syracuse, NY. Scranton Pavilion will offer the same quality assistance to its population that is offered at the other two locations in order to give reentrants a good foundation and fresh start in life. These are some of the services that will be offered:
- Individualized Assessment/Comprehensive Medical Screening
- Client Monitoring System
- Case Management and Personalized Continuum of Care Plan
- Goal Oriented Program Plan and Home Plan Assistance
- Community Based Support Services (AA/NA, Mental Health, Legal, Religious, Vocational, and Educational) and Chemical Dependency Education Resources
- Internal and Recreation Programs
- Community Service and Direct Payment of Court Costs, Fines, and Restitution
- Life Skills Curriculum including Employment Preparation, Job Placement Assistance, Basic Computer Skills, Practical Money Skills and Household Management
An Open House is planned for early Summer, details to follow. Hope to see you there!